We want your stay to be as enjoyable as possible. Here's a list of items that we suggest you bring followed by a list of the items we'll provide for you!
You may want to bring...
- Clothing (For warm days and cool nights!)
- Sneakers and/or Hiking Shoes
- Hat or Visor
- Personal Toiletries and Medications
- Food and Beverages
- Keurig Coffee/Tea Pods
- Beach Towels
- Bathing Suit, Sunglasses, Swim Goggles, Water Shoes, Mask & Snorkel
- Sunscreen and Insect Repellent
- Binoculars (For fabulous wildlife viewing!)
- Books, Laptops, and Personal Electronic Devices
- Fishing Rods and Tackle (Fishing License Required)
- Whatever Makes You Happy :)
Items that we'll supply...
- Bed Linens and Bath Towels
- Basic Kitchen Accessories
- Paper Goods and Soaps
- Plastic Wrap and Foil
- Tableware, Glassware, Utensils
- Refrigerator (Size Varies with Camp)
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Electric Skillet
- Charcoal Grill and Grilling Tools
- Basic Sporting Equipment for Grey Shingles Camps Activities
- 5 Kayaks, 5 Stand Up Paddleboards, 1 Old Town Canoe (Paddles and Life Jackets)
- First Aid Kits
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary WiFi
Please note that Wolfeboro is a wonderful and fun town - anything you forget can be purchased right up the road so no worries!
Feel free to contact us with any questions or personal things that we can assist you with to make your stay with us comfortable!